- Vibration Institue Middle East Conference - Call for Papers
The conference is planned to serve the Middle East and is designed in three paper tracks as well as an exhibition.
The First track is Applied Papers Track : In this track applied papers from all conference topics are invited for submission.
The Second track is Case Studies Track: In this track case studies that are documented with successful implementations, or documented cases yet to be resolved are invited for submission.
The Third track is Technology Track: In this track papers on emerging technologies and/or applications of current technologies are invited for submission.
The conference topics include, but are not limited to:
- Vibration Analysis
- Vibration Measurement
- Vibration Techniques and Methodology
- Condition Monitoring
- Machine Diagnostics
- Reliability Analysis and Reliability Management
- Standards and Standardization for Vibration and Condition Monitoring
- Balancing of Machines
- Gas Turbine Analysis
- Steam Turbine Analysis
- Generator Analysis
- Pump Analysis
- Compressor Analysis
- Piping Vibration Analysis
- Fan and Blower Analysis
- Gearbox Analysis
- Electric Motor Analysis
- Wind Turbine Analysis
- Operational Deflection Shape Analysis
- Modal Testing
- Bearings: Rolling Elements
- Bearings: Fluid Films
- Bearings: Magnetic